Provocalips

by - Sunday, November 16, 2014

This week I've been trying out some Rimmel products that have just come onto the market recently and I'm pleased to say that I had a fun experience with the products tested. This week, along with the Lasting Finish Foundation, I've tried the Provocalips Lip Colour range just released by Rimmel London. This post is going to go a little differently to previous blog posts and I'll tell you why. This week I received the extensive range of Provocalips Lip Colour, and there are 8 of these little beauties, the campaign has just begun and I want to try each colour out and essentially review it for those interested in buying this product.


Provocalips Lip Colour has become one of my most favourite lip range, not only because of how it lasts throughout the day, being transfer-proof, food-proof and kiss-proof, but because of the extensive colours, you can basically have a lip colour for every day of the week. I've tried and tested the food-proof and kiss-proof promises and believe me, the lip colour really does stay on your lips. The colours are all high-impact with a glossy finish, so they create a 'wow' factor to a simple look. The formula is light-weight so you forget it's there, for me personally I always have a Chapstick at the ready but whenever I put Provocalips Lip Colour on, I didn't need to continuously reapply it because my lips never got dry or chapped! My lips felt moisturised and smooth for the entire of the day everyday I had worn this sensational product because the clear gloss top coat provides an extra burst of moisture and can be applied throughout the day if you feel the gloss needs to be more glossy. I am a huge fan of lip sticks but I always find that the colour next really lasts long and Provocalips Lip Colour in any shade lasted me a lot longer than a lot of products on the market.


HOW TO APPLY PROVOCALIPS

Step 1: Apply the colour to bare lips and allow to dry.
Step 2: Apply the clear gloss top coat to lock in colour, moisture and shine. The top coat can be reapplied throughout the day for added moisture.

The intense, vibrant colour lasts for up to 16 hours – it’s kiss-proof, food-proof and transfer-proof, only coming off when you want it to. The non-drying, lightweight formula is ultra- comfortable to wear. Lips feel smooth and moisturised.




MY OWN EXPERIENCE WITH PROVOCALIPS


HOT TIP: The first step to applying Provocalips is applying the intense lip colour, but to get a longer lasting and better looking finish, wait a 1 minute or so until the lip colour is dry and then go to step two where you apply the lock and shine gloss. When I first tried this product, I quickly applied the gloss straight after the lip colour which had not dried and found that once the gloss was applied the colour was uneven.

Play With Fire #550

Dare to Pink #110
Make Your Move #730

Little Minx #310

You May Also Like

0 comments