New kicks, rings and nails

by - Wednesday, January 20, 2016

#7 New kicks, rings and nails

#7 New kicks, rings and nails by chanel-tiffany

I have been on the look out for some new heels that are both fashionable and comfortable and I finally found me some real sweet ones thanks to Rubi Shoes. These block heels that have a lace up design are super comfortable, obviously you have to break into them like any other shoe until you get into the groove but with block heels it's really easy. The reason I love block heels is because they give you added height but aren't too much of a killer on your feet *cough* I'm look at you stilettos *cough*. These little finds are available in other colours and are inexpensive.

So I have finally figured out why I never ever walk into Pandora, that reason being that the store makes me want to buy every single thing I see. Luckily and finally, I received a ring for Christmas, from my boyfriend, it's called the 'tiara ring' and I never go a day without wearing it. You think I'm joking but I just have to wear it everyday, I kind of feel lost without it, it's sort of like a watch, I need to wear that every single day too or I end up looking at a bare arm searching for the time. After receiving my beautiful ring I just needed my birthstone ring... So I got it. I also wear that everyday.

Next matter of business, I've tested out Rimmel London's Super Gel two step system. Now the set comes with a coloured nail polish along with a top coat so it's like any basic nail polish routine. It's super quick, easy and your nail polish lasts up to 14 days which is always handy when you're like me and you're too lazy to paint your nails!

On that note, I've discovered I have a real appreciation for ribbed clothing, like dresses and tops and I think it's becoming a serious issue here people.

I feel like the cha cha emoji

You May Also Like

0 comments