Star Wars Covergirl

by - Thursday, January 21, 2016

Now I could talk about how great Star Wars like all the time, it's seriously revolutionised my life but I won't babble on about how fantastic franchise is, how amazing the plot is, or even tell you what my favourite to least favourite film is... Okay that's a trick question, I don't have a least favourite, but my favourite episode does change regularly.


But that's not why I'm writing this post. The reason for yet another Star Wars blog post is the fact that Covergirl did this incredible thing and released a collection of makeup just for Star Wars! This limited edition line had be gasping when I heard about it. Mascara, nail polish and lipstick for both the dark and the light side, just imagine it now. Basically the whole collection is insanely cool and really made the fanatic in me shine.

Even though I so badly wanted to purchased every single item in the collection, I decided to pass on the mascara, since I don't really wear it. Each mascara available has a quote on it from the Force Awakens which is pretty darn cool. Oh and there's also a waterproof mascara just in case.





With the nail polish, I also didn't purchase any of the colours because I couldn't find them anywhere. A lot of the range wasn't released in Australia which is upsetting, but on the bright side, at least we got some of the range!


The one thing, or should I say the four things that I actually did buy from this limited edition line of makeup were the lipsticks! Now I love me some lipsticks and I couldn't go past these ones. However, once again, not all colours were released, and I missed out on the Lilac and Dark Purple which was deeply devastating as I did want the whole set. But I did get the others and they are brilliant. Each colour has a different look which is once again absolutely brilliant.











I purchased the shades of #07 Nude, #10 Silver, #30 Red and #40 Gold. Maybe one day I'll be able to get the purple shades *prays silently*. Oh I also bought some cool key rings, I got an R2-D2 and Darth Vader one along with a Stormtrooper one for my boyfriend, maybe I'll also get the other characters... okay that's a definite yes I'll get all the characters because these key rings are so freaking cool okay, they light up when you press a little a button on the character and okay I'll stop.


You May Also Like

0 comments