Vibrant vibes

by - Friday, February 12, 2016

It's your girl here with another, new blog post! Thanks to Rimmel London, I've tested out their new lipstick range, they call it 'The Only One'. It's a collection of lipsticks and vibrant, outstanding colours. From a bold, red to a intense orange, even a subtle nude, you've got everything you could ask for.




Swatch test!

These lipsticks are absolutely incredible. I swatched every single colour at my disposal and test them on my lips because I just could resist. The major positives about these lip products is how vibrant the colours are when applying them,. One stroke of the lipstick to your lips and your set, it's that pigmented I tell you! The lipstick feels like a satin type but lasts like a matte one. The best part is that it's so lightweight that the lip colour just glides on your lips it, you can practically feel it's moisturising properties infusing onto your lips but you can barely feel the lipstick when it's on, it's incredible. Oh and guess what, it lasts for hours so there's no need to worry about reapplying over and over again, so you definitely get value for money.

However, like many lipsticks on the market, this one doesn't last through the wear and tear of you eating or sipping on that gin and juice, so you'll definitely need to reapply if that happens. I had to reapply it when I forgot I had it on and went for a sip of my coffee... to my surprise there was a rather large lipstick print in a bright pink colour.

Overall, this 12 piece range is incredible, the colours are perfect for anyone at anytime, day or night, you're sorted, I promise you, these lipsticks won't let you down. I'll be honest with you, I need all the lipstick shades in this range so I can feel whole again.

Unfiltered photo of me wearing #120 You're All Mine

This range is available in stores and online at around $15 per lipstick, so it's affordable! You can get it  Priceline, Chemist Warehouse, Target, Kmart, Big W, as well as other selected stores. You can also find them at ASOS and on other retailer websites if you're a keen online shopper, and if you're a student, don't forget to join UNiDAYS!

Oh and one more thing, don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter so you can keep up with my shenanigans!

You May Also Like

0 comments