Nerd alert

by - Wednesday, June 01, 2016


Hey guys, so I'm pretty open on social media about myself, like I tell you everything... I mean not everything, but basically I'm an open book, what you see is what you get, I tell it like it is, both in real life and on social media. That was far too many cliches in a sentence, am I right? 

As you may or not know, I'm not only short but I'm also short-sighted and I do in fact wear glasses. The reason you probably don't know this little fun fact about myself is because I don't actually wear my prescribed spectacles ever, except at university and while I'm driving obviously, I mean hello I would be able to see shit all in my classes and I would most definitely be driving illegal if I didn't wear my glasses.. Sometimes I carry my glasses around if I really need them, for example, at concerts and if I'm out with friends, how else am I supposed to spot out the attractive people in this world.

So anyway back to where I'm going with this. Although I already own a pair of spectacles, I recently purchased a new pair. The reason I actually bought them is because I don't have prescribed sunglasses and these glasses are both spectacles and sunglasses in one. And before you even think it, no they're not transition glasses. Basically, it's a plain old, quite fashionable pair of spectacles with a clip on attachment that is the sunglasses part. The best part about this is that it didn't cost me a bomb at all, it actually costs more to buy standalone prescribed sunglasses so this option was the clear and only for me.


My old optical glasses were Prada, they cost a freaking bomb and so not worth it when I think about it now, but they're cute glasses and I guess they're Prada? Do luxurious labels even matter anymore?




The brand, spanking new spectacles and clip ons are from a fresh comer label 'Bailey Nelson' and they have their own boutiques around the globe actually. The best thing about this label is that it was founded in Australia and their eyewear collection is fashionable without the price tag. The frames are handmade so they're packed full of care and are completely unique. It's actually pretty damn awesome.

Once you walk into their boutique, you'll never want to leave or you'll get the overwhelming sensation to buy every single pair of glasses, both optical or for the sun. I already know I'll end up owning more than one pair, RIP me.












As you can tell I'm a massive fan of mirror selfies, or selfies in general I guess. Oh and this is me right now...


Catch ya on the flip side guys, don't forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Vine and Snapchat to keep up with my shenanigans, oh subscribe to my blog too. It's all love.

You May Also Like

0 comments